Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 12,000 ~
- Our Rating
Situated near Umeda Station on the Midosuji Line and JR Osaka Station, it’s hard to beat the location of Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Osaka Umeda, which offers easy access to Osaka’s famous tourist spots as well as convenience stores and restaurants. One of the biggest draws of the hotel is its high level of hospitality as seen in its carefully-prepared breakfasts and an aroma service that refreshes both the body and mind.
Why We Recommend This
- Because it’s located near major train stations, Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Osaka Umeda is the perfect destination for travelers planning to do a lot of sightseeing around the city.
- The hotel's breakfast buffet is provided by the group company of the Michelin-starred restaurant "Ginza Onodera.”
- Among the ample amenities provided by the hotel, of special interest is the aroma service that allows guests to fill their rooms with their favorite scents, enhancing their stay through an oft-overlooked sense.
- Hotel Villa Fontaine Grand Osaka Umeda is the first hotel to feature a "Mirable Zero" type shower, which helps rejuvenate the body by rinsing it with ultra-fine bubbles.
- Long-term guests also get access to the hotel’s laundry facilities.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
2-15-9, Sonezaki, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka