Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 15,000 ~
- Our Rating
Recently completed in April 2022, the pristine OMO7 Osaka, from its guestrooms to restaurants, is inspired by the idea of “Fall in Love with Naniwa,” a trendy ward in the city, while exemplifying the very spirit of Osaka at every corner.
Why We Recommend This
- Located just a 1 minute walk from the JR Shin-Imamiya Station and a 4-minute walk from the Tsutenkaku tower, the hotel also offers a free shuttle bus to Universal Studios Japan, making it the perfect base for sightseeing around Osaka.
- The hotel’s OMO base space houses a restaurant and café serving dishes inspired by the local culture and flavors of Naniwa. It also provides all sorts of information about Osaka, so tourists are encouraged to stop by and learn about fun places to visit around the city.
- The "Miyagurin" garden area connecting Shin-Imamiya Station and the hotel is a tranquil oasis of peace, bathhouses, and Naniwa culture.
- All guest rooms come with private bathrooms and range from cozy accommodations in a modern Japanese style to concept rooms such as one designed to feel like a secret base or the unique “OSAKA Board," a room with a map painted on the wall depicting sightseeing spots around the great city of Osaka.
- At the breakfast buffet, you can enjoy udon noodles with plenty of fragrant dashi broth or negiyaki green onion pancakes. For lunch and dinner, guests can choose from an extensive menu of mouthwatering Osaka dishes that are hard to come by outside the city.
3-16-30, Ebisunishi, Naniwa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka