Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 13,000 ~
- Our Rating
The highlights of the Dormy Inn Ueno Okachimachi Hot Spring hotel include the spacious guestrooms and beds, as well as the semi-open-air bath and sauna that soothe the body and help relieve the stresses of traveling. The staff is also always on call ready to put your needs first in the true spirit of Japanese hospitality, making the hotel the ultimate relaxation destination.
Why We Recommend This
- The hotel beds feature high-quality mattresses made by Serta, which guarantee a good night’s sleep and help guests recharge their batteries for the day ahead.
- The morning breakfast buffet features, among others, miso soup and rice balls made with plenty of organic ingredients carefully selected to help strengthen the immune system. Additionally, soba noodles are offered at night as a complimentary midnight snack.
- A few stand-outs of the hotel include the semi-open-air bath, the spacious indoor baths, and the sauna, a combination that you rarely find in Tokyo. Come feel your aches and pains melt away in the warmth of the Dormy Inn Ueno Okachimachi.
- The hotel is located just a 5-minute walk from JR Ueno Station and a 20-minute train ride from Tokyo Skytree. Guests can also reach Tokyo Station in 10 minutes on the JR Yamanote Line, making the hotel a perfect place for those planning to do a lot of sightseeing around Japan’s capital.
- Finally, there is the hotel staff, who exemplify calm attentiveness, helping make your trip as stress-free and comfortable as possible.
6-7-22, Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo