Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 28,000 ~
- Our Rating
Located in the heart of Umeda, Osaka, this 5-star hotel offers spacious guest rooms, beautiful views, and attractive amenities such as restaurants, massage services, and a gym.
Why We Recommend This
- JR Sakuranomiya Station is just a 5-minute walk away, while JR Osaka Station can be reached in less than 15 minutes via free shuttle bus. It is also a mere 10-minute walk from the hotel to two subway stations: Osakatemmangu and Ogimachi.
- The hotel offers easy access to Osaka Castle, Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, the Cherry Blossom Passage at the Japan Mint Bureau, and other famous Osaka landmarks.
- All rooms are equipped with an LCD satellite TV, a refrigerator, a minibar, and a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.
- The hotel houses various fine-dining restaurants serving French, Japanese, and Chinese cuisines.
- A gym, swimming pool, massage services, and a work area with computers and free Wi-Fi are available.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
1-8-50, Tenmabashi, Kita-ku, Osaka