Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 50,000 ~
- Our Rating
As an official hotel of Universal Studios Japan (USJ), the Oriental Hotel Universal City boasts not only a great location but also many other perks such as the ability to directly sell the theme park’s Studio Pass to the guests. This hotel is highly recommended for those who want to enjoy USJ to the fullest and make memories of a lifetime.
Why We Recommend This
- Universal Studios Japan is only a 1 minute walk from the hotel, so you can stay at the park for as long as you want without worrying about catching the last train or bus home.
- The hotel's restaurant treats guests to a rich buffet selection each morning. A few highlights of the chef's special menu include the juicy, 100% beef burgers, gluten-free bread, and various local dishes from Osaka.
- The guest-only lounge offers drinks, sweets, soft serve ice-cream and other treats, making it a great place to relax after a meal or before going out.
- The Oriental Hotel Universal City’s modern, cozy, and functional rooms are the epitome of comfort, with some being able to accommodate up to eight people. For this reason, the hotel is especially recommended for large groups of travelers.
- The front desk is open 24 hours a day, so feel free to let the attentive staff help you out with anything you need, no matter the hour.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
6-2-78, Shimaya, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka