Photo Credit: Booking.com
- From 25,000 ~
- Our Rating
Located in the heart of Tokyo, HOTEL MUSSE GINZA MEITETSU is close to two train stations, making it very convenient for getting around the city. Guestrooms are equipped with modern furniture and include many amenities as well as laundry services. The hotel also offers a varied and high-quality breakfast.
Why We Recommend This
- It’s just a 5-minute walk to Higashi-Ginza Station and a 6-minute walk to Shimbashi Station, which provide easy access to famous tourist spots such as the Tsukiji Uogashi Shopping Complex, Tokyo Tower, and the Imperial Palace.
- The hotel's spacious, modern rooms feature a seating area as well as a private bathroom with a bathtub, shower, toilet, and free toiletries.
- Breakfast consists of bread, cereal, eggs, yogurt, fruit, coffee, and a variety of other morning staples.
- Dry cleaning is available for a fee. Ironing is free of charge.
- There is a convenience store attached to the hotel on the ground floor.
7-12-9, Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo