Photo Credit: Klook
- From 2,000 ~
- Our Rating
Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima boasts one of the best and most varied natural hot spring baths in Tokyo. After a dip in its hot waters, relax at the manga corner and enjoy any one of its 10,000 comics or get a massage and feel the stresses of everyday life just melt away.
Why We Recommend This
- There are many options to choose from at Natural Hot Spring Heiwajima, including a hydro-jet whirlpool bath, artificially-mineralized micro-bubble togoal baths, baths designed for lying down, and high-temperature saunas!
- The hot spring water is drawn from over 2,000 meters underground and will leave your skin smooth and glowing.
- Other features of this hot spring bathhouse include a coed stone sauna made from seven different varieties of natural stone, as well as a women-only sauna made from four different varieties of natural stone. Additionally, guests can also enjoy the newly-added Finnish-style löyly sauna.
- On the fourth-floor sun deck, you can enjoy fresh air and cool down after a hot bath.
- After bathing, sit back in a massage chair and pick up any one of the 10,000 available manga comics, watch TV, get a shiatsu massage, or enjoy acupuncture and moxibustion treatments.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
2F, BIG FUN Heiwajima, 1-1-1, Heiwajima, Ota-ku, Tokyo