Photo Credit: Klook
- From 3,200 ~
- Our Rating
teamLab Planets is a full immersive experience that will take you out of this world and into a variety of magical spaces that will remain in your memories for a lifetime.
Why We Recommend This
- At teamLab Planets, you can experience unique works brought to life through the experiences of many others, featuring cutting-edge technology and surreal pieces of art.
- By touching art with one's own body, the works change shape and the border between body and art becomes blurred. In some ways, you yourself are now integrated as part of the artwork.
- Take the moment with you as photography is allowed and encouraged in the building.
- At the “Drawing on the Water Surface Created by the Dance of Koi and People” exhibit, you get to wade barefoot in water and see just how your movements affect the projected koi fish swimming in it. Each moment in this beautiful space is fleeting yet captivating.
- “The Infinite Crystal Universe” sets you in an endless world of light. This collection of light points is forever evolving, sculpted by each and every visitor that sets their eyes on it.
6-1-16, Toyosu, Koto-ku, Tokyo