Photo Credit: Klook
- From 1,200 ~
- Our Rating
Explore the history of Japanese painting at the Fukuda Art Museum in Saga-Arashiyama, the source of inspiration for many famous artists throughout Japan!
Why We Recommend This
- With architecture that harmonizes Japanese design and nature, the Fukuda Art Museum is a work of art in itself.
- The exhibition “Nihonga Revolution” displays iconic works by painters who revolutionized modern Japanese painting, allowing you to follow the changes through the times.
- From the entrance of the exhibition room, be greeted by the stunning scenery made up of seasonal flowers encompassing the museum.
- The museum café has delicious food and a calming atmosphere, as well as great views of the Togetsukyo Bridge.
- The museum gift shop sells many exclusive items, such as handicrafts with unique, creative designs by artists with ties to Kyoto.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
3-16, Tenryu-ji Saganobaba-cho, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto