Photo Credit: Klook
- From 8,500 ~
- Our Rating
Everyone from children to adults can enjoy areas and attractions based on famous movies at none other than Universal Studios Japan (USJ), one of Japan’s most iconic theme parks!
Why We Recommend This
- Tickets can be purchased in advance from Klook to avoid the long ticket queue at the park, and the QR code ensures a smooth entry!
- Each area has a theme that recreates the worlds of famous movies and more! Certain areas are based on Japanese anime, and can only be enjoyed here at Universal Studios Japan!
- The park decorations change with the season, and so no matter how many times you go, there will always be something new to see! You may also run into your favorite characters wearing special event-themed clothes!
- One of the most popular areas is the “SUPER NINTENDO WORLD,” which opened in 2021. Jump into Mario's world here, and purchasing a special bracelet will let you collect coins in the area just like in the actual game. There is no shortage of things to grab your attention, such as the multiple attractions and the shooting game.
- Part of the experience of visiting Universal Studios Japan is trying the delicious food and drinks found here. You can dine on scrumptious dishes at the restaurants or walk as you eat as you munch on themed chicken, churros, popcorn, and meat buns!
2-1-33, Sakurajima, Konohana-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka