Photo Credit: Klook
- From 6,000 ~
- Our Rating
Visit the many historical sights of Tokyo and take a deep dive into the history and culture of Japan! The knowledgeable tour guide will show you the history of this great city and answer any questions you may have.
Why We Recommend This
- A stroll through the gardens of the Imperial Palace will not only let you feel the regal atmosphere, but you'll learn the background of the palace, making it all the more impressive!
- At Senso-ji, the oldest temple in Tokyo, you can learn more about Buddhism as you walk around the large Kaminarimon gate and the temple hall itself.
- Enjoy a relaxing city sweep aboard the Tokyo Cruise and enjoy views of the massive metropolis from the water!
- Check out one of the world's largest torii gates at Meiji Jingu Shrine and feel like an ant in comparison!
- At the end of the tour, enjoy the present of Japan at Akihabara, Tokyo's district for anime culture and electronics!