Photo Credit: Booking.com,Agoda
- From 30,000 ~
- Our Rating
The MIMARU KYOTO SHINMACHI SANJO is an apartment-style hotel that is perfect for large groups of guests, such as those traveling with friends or family.
Why We Recommend This
- Guests can choose from a wide variety of rooms, including medium-to-long-stay accommodations, rooms designed for hosting all sorts of celebrations, and even a Pokémon-themed room.
- The hotel’s most spacious room can accommodate up to nine people.
- The apartment-rooms are built in a modern Japanese-style so a stay at MIMARU KYOTO SHINMACHI SANJO feels just like living in a regular Japanese home.
- Some of the rooms offer guests direct views of Kyoto's annual Gion Festival just outside their windows.
- Each room comes equipped with a kitchen and microwave, with some accommodations including a washing machine as well.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy through them, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
105, Machigashira-cho, Sanjo-agaru, Shinmachi-dori, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto